Thursday, December 13, 2007

San Diego

We spent the Labor Day weekend in California with Matt's family. We had a lot of fun, and it was great for me to have a chance to get to know his extended family better.

We got to spend some time at the beach, the Dead Sea Scrolls exhibit, the USS Midway, and harbor tour. Here are a few pictures.

P.S. I promise my blog posts are going to get better, but since I was only half committed to this blog thing when I started in July, I was a big slacker and now I'm trying to catch up.


2 comments:

Rachelle said...

Camille,
Great blog!!! I'm glad that you are fully committed now. I look forward to reading all about your life. Your honeymoon pictures still look like you had a bit of fun. I also very much liked the wisdom teeth pictures. Keep up the good work.

sharkonline said...

This is a very heart-touching and with a lot of love made blog. Great thing you have build here my friend. Keep up the good work!