Sunday, September 14, 2008

Whoa Baby!

On Thursday night I went to a baby shower for one of my best friends, Nikki. She and Ryan have a little girl due in about a month and we are so excited for them! We played some fun shower games, ate delicious crepes and jabbered the night away.

It was so fun to get together with my girl friends and catch up on their lives. I am so grateful for such awesome friends. Even though we don't see each other as often as we would like, everytime we get together seems like no time has passed at all!
Teran, Lauren and Me: The Loganites
Part of the SCC: Me, Lauren, Shyla, Nikki, Teran

Lauren, Me, Brittany, Nikki, Camille, Teran and Shyla
Best Buds
Me with the Mommy to be

3 comments:

Linds Forrest said...

How fun!! Looks like such a blast!!

Julie said...

You guys all look so cute!! Be looking for your invitation to Amy's shower! I am super excited to see you!

Chalece said...

Oh, I wish I could have been there. Looks like you had tons of fun!!