The first weekend in December I went with my friend Shyla to visit our best friends, Lauren and Teran, in Logan for a girls' weekend. We got to catch up with each other, do some shopping, and see Teran perform in a Christmas Concert. Thanks Lauren and Teran for being wonderful hostesses.

For our sensational six activity this month, we went ice skating. I haven't been ice skating for quite awhile, and I definitely wouldn't say I'm good at it...but we had a great time.

Last night my sister, her kids, and I went to Energy Solutions Arena for a huge Christmas sing along. It was so much fun, and especially fun for the kids. There was live feed to some soldiers in Kuwait and it was very touching to see them, and was a vivid reminder of those who aren't as blessed as I am during Christmas. Regardless of your opinion of the war, we should all be grateful for those who are putting their lives on hold to protect us.
Santa also came, along with the Jazz Bear and some others. It was so much fun and really got me into the Christmas spirit to hear so many voices singing good old fashioned Christmas songs. It was a cold night, but the kids wanted to take Trax. We about froze to death, but it was worth it to be able to stuff our faces with hot dogs and spend some time with my sister!









1 comment:
Good times!!! good times. Thanks for coming with us. I really am so glad that we get live so close to each other right now. I copied all those pictures by the way.
Post a Comment