I'm pretty sure we had the cutest little pumpkin on the block this year. Take a look!







These are from our family Halloween party. We had some great food and fun games and got to see all the kiddo's cute costumes (except Rachelle's kids...we missed you guys!)
In other news, Cameron has been having a rough few days. Lots and lots and lots of screaming and crying plus not wanting to eat much has made for a really cranky baby. So, he has been having lots of baths because they tend to calm him down. Check out how cute he is!
7 comments:
He is sooooo cute!
such a cute costume!! i just missed you at work on Friday I was told. He is super cute!
DUCKY!!! Love the pics.
Cutest pumpkin I've seen! Thanks again for putting together the party-we had lots of fun.
Hope the crying and not eating is just a stage...hang in there!
K I don't want to be one of those annoying people who give unsolicited advice, but I'm just going to throw it out there you can delete this comment if you want to :) My kids always had a hard time eating when they had ear infections. Aly ran a fever so that was easier to tell, but Andrew never did, I never knew he had them til I went in for his well visits, and they told me...after meds he always went back to normal. That all being said, sometimes they just are cranky and have a hard time, and if that be the case I'm so sorry, because it's not easy on mom either, I hope he gets back on track soon! He really was an adorable pumpkin!
He is sooo adorable! Sorry he has been having such a hard time!
OH my heck he is soo cute.... such a cute costume:)
Post a Comment