That, and of course, just being cute, but he doesn't save that just for wintertime.


Matt and I got to go to a Jazz game last weekend. Wahoo! We had a great time getting out with no baby, and luckily I put him to bed at my sister's before we left, and he slept like a rock the whole time. Luckily it made for an easy babysitting job for my sis. Thanks!

PS, this is my brother's adorable new dog, Missy. She loves my brother's guts. It is pretty darn cute.
5 comments:
Haha very cute!
The picture of you with Cam is ADORABLE. That is my fave pic of him so far... he is getting SOOOO handsome. I love staring at him. :) And you are such irresponsible parents... having Cam go sledding without a COAT??!!!
What an adorable little guy you have! I love that pic of Brett with his dog, too.
Wow, he is SO cute! I love the picture of you and him. I wish we could've met him over the break when we were in Utah.
Camille, that picture of you and Cam is priceless! Love it!
Post a Comment