For Valentines Day Matt and I went to see Bill Cosby, because, well...I love him. He was hilarious, and before the show we went to dinner at our all time favorite place, Red Lobster. Yum! It was such a fun night!
My brother and his wife just adopted the most adorable little boy, and as chance would have it, he is 6 month old. That now brings the little boy count in my family to 6 boys altogether, with 4 of them being within 10 weeks of each other. It is so fun. Meet Jacob:
Other than that, we haven't done too much. We try to get out every now and then. Matt introduced me to the simple beauty of just going for a drive, which was something his family did a lot when he was growing up. We go for a drive somewhere most Sundays now. For one, it gets Cameron to sleep for a couple of hours because as you mommies know, Sundays and church can be pretty difficult for the little guy. It also gives Matt and I a chance to just talk and laugh and have fun together. Our most recent drive was an attempt to find the copper mine, but we got a little lost. Oh well, we still had a great time. Well, that about sums up the last few weeks. Here are some miscellaneous pictures of Cam.
Looking thrilled to be hanging out with Mommy.


We often find Cameron like this when he is starting to wake up in the morning. He likes to pull the blankets over his head. Fun for him, scary for me. So, my Mom helped me make him a sleep sack. It turned out cute, and we don't have this little problem anymore.
7 comments:
He is getting so big! I love the picture of you and him. Ryan started doing that face with the camera around that age and I hated it! lol. Now I have the fake camera smile. That I love. :)
Camille, your little guy is so so cute! Hooray for getting out on a date for Valentines! Glad you are doing better these days!
What a great fun tradition to take a Sunday drive. Cameron is really cute, I love that smile.
The picture of the new cousins is adorable! :) Well actually every picture you put up is adorable...
Cameron is getting so big! He is adorable! I didn't know your fav place to eat was red lobster! Mine too! We should go sometime! :) We love the sunday drives too! Love it when the kids go to sleep and we can just talk and enjoy ourselves! Looks like you guys are doing really well! Love ya!
Wow, he has such a cute face! It's crazy how quick they get so big.
He is cute! I totally know what you mean about church being hard on him, it really ruins naps!
Post a Comment