Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Mothers Day

I had a wonderful Mothers' Day, in fact, Matt spoiled me with an entire weekend just for me. He was so sweet and pampered me all weekend. He went shopping with me for the fun of it, we went to dinner and had ice cream and just spent time together. I am so grateful to be a Mom. It is by far the best job I've ever had and I'm perfectly content to do this for the rest of my life. Cameron is such a sweetheart. I love my little family! Thanks Matt and Cameron for a spectacular weekend!

Visiting with Matt's family on Mothers' Day.

Stockton crawled over to Cam and sat down right on his lap. Neither one of them seemed to mind...
Cam-in-the-box. He doesn't seem to like it very much, does he?Happy Mothers' Day to me!
Lately Cam has been making the funniest faces. He loves to scrunch up his nose and breath in and out really fast while he smiles...hard to explain and hard to capture, but I promise its really cute!
I hope all you Moms out there had a spectacular Mothers' Day as well!

3 comments:

Nathan and Shanna said...

I'm glad you had such a wonderful Mother's Day! Your little guy is just adorable.

jax said...

Cute pictures of Cameron! I love it when babies scrunch their noses! So cute. Glad you had such a great Mother's Day weekend.

The Family said...

Cameron is getting so big and he is so cute! I Love his cute smile!