Thursday, September 9, 2010

Hi Again.

Hi, my name is Camille. Remember me? Its been awhile, I know. So long in fact, that as I look through my pictures, I'm having trouble remembering what happened when, and even sometimes, what happened period. Oh well, details schmetails. Life is crazy, like everybody else's, and blogging doesn't always make it on the to-do list. Here is a recap of our summer (as far as I can remember, and probably in no particular order).

PS, this is a major picture overload. I'm Camille, and I'm a picture-a-holic. I have a major mom-crush on my son, and happen to think everything is does is adorable (don't you?) and feel the need to broadcast it to the blogging world. His Dad's pretty easy on the eyes as well, so you'll notice him appearing frequently as well. Deal with it. Pictures say a thousand words after all. Aren't you glad its them and not me? See, there are worse things than a lot of pictures.

Hanging out with old girlfriends from High School. Weird how much things have changed since then.
Cam loves playing in my Mom's sink. He will sit there and watch her cook or just play with the water.
Hanging out up the canyon with some friends on the 24th.
Cameron enjoying his own slice of watermelon...yum!
Swimming at my brother's house on the 24th of July. Looks fun, doesn't it?
Swinging Cam instead of swimming...a little more fun, I think...
Wrestling my Dad, I won of course.
Watching fireworks with my favorite man.
Cam helping me with the laundry.
Hanging out at memory grove. If you haven't been there, go...hurry...fall is quickly approaching! The little stream is perfect for little kids. It is really shallow, and therefore pretty warm, and very slow moving. Lots of fun!

Climbing in the bathroom cupboard.
Climbing in the car seat. This seems to be one of Cam's favorite games.
Hanging out at memory grove again, this time with Jen and her kiddos.
Learning about flowers.
Hiking Albion Basin with my family.
Brother Brett.

Bowling.
Bowling is so much fun!!!
Learning how to ride and walk behind this car my mom let us borrow.
Just chillin' before heading to Utah Lake with friends.

Dinner after the lake. Cameron is really into cheesy smiles lately, it's pretty cute.
The Herds.
Aaron. His wife Becky was busy coloring, or she would have been in the picture too.
Reading stories with Dad.
Going to the Dave Matthews concert with friends. Only the friends are pictured. The picture of us was, well...less than flattering I guess.
Going to Jen and Aaron's cabin for the weekend. This is Joshua and Cam playing together. They are about 3 months apart.
Taking a break from the cabin to go see my nephew Jake be sealed to his awesome family forever!
Back to the cabin for story time with Jen and the girls.
Games, games, games.
Hiking around Silver Lake.

More fun at the cabin...
Flying to Kansas to visit Matt's family on his Mom's side. It was the first time I had met any of those cousins, and it was a lot of fun. Cam loved looking out the window of the plane.
See any similarities?
All of Matt's cousins' kids.
So, so, so, so tired by the end of the trip.
Learning how to play the piano. I think we may have a mini prodigy on our hands.
Going to Swiss Days with my brother, Brett.
Getting dressed up in Grandma's pink walking shirt to get a haircut.

This is Cameron's 4th haircut in this short first year of life. The kid has a lot of hair.
BBQ with my family on Labor day. Here are Megan and Stockton.
Learning to play croquet with Dad.
Molly.
Climbing in boxes is also a favorite past time.
And by the time you get to the end of a busy summer like that...you're just plain tuckered out. Thank goodness Cam can finally lay down and take a snooze.

5 comments:

Aaron and Jen said...

Holy cow you guys have been busy this summer! Looks like a ton of fun!!! Cam is sooo cute!!! I love the big eyes! :)

The Goodrich's said...

Who said that Stockton and Cam look similar? It wasn't me, but I think Cam looks like Stockton in the picture of him sleeping on the airplane. Just sayin...

Rachelle said...

Wow. that was a lot and there is much to say. I will suffice myself with
#1 Mom-crush is a good new word
#2 Cam is really cute
#3 since when did Eric and Heidi have a pool?
#4 please stop posting ANYTHING about family because it makes me jealous.
Thanks. Love ya.

Whitney@SomethingBroughtYouHere said...

Camille! Your little boy is getting soo big and he is absolutely adorable.

Amanda said...

What a cute kid! Looks like you had a fabulous summer :)