Monday, October 4, 2010

Guess What...

I'm pregnant!

I'm just over 11 weeks and feeling pretty good! This baby is due April 24th and we are so excited!

In comparison to the last pregnancy, I feel so, so, so, so much better! I have definitely had morning sickness, but nothing compared to the last time, and same goes for the headaches. In fact (knock on wood) I think I'm about at the end of the morning sickness!

Anyway, we are so excited for our family to grow a little bit more and can't wait to find out if we are having a boy or a girl!

12 comments:

Heidi Smith said...

Congratulations Camille!

Anna said...

Wow, congrats! Glad to hear you're feeling good. So baby #2 will be about 17 months younger than Cameron? Did I do the math right?!

Shirley said...

Fun! We are 4 days apart! I'm glad you're feeling better already. I think I have a ways to go... :(

Tristen and Scott said...

Congrats!!! I'm glad things are going better this time. We need to get together sometime.

LeAnn said...

Congrats! That is so exciting! I'm glad you are feeling better this time, I hope it lasts.

Nathan and Shanna said...

Congratulations Camille! That is way cool!

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear you are feeling better this time around. Every pregnancy is so different. So, I wanted to tell you at The Lion King, I'm pregnant too. (But my mom didn't know yet and she was sitting right beside you) =). Our due dates are really close too! Hope you keep feeling great. Congrats!

Kim said...

Congrats!!! That is so exciting!

Jenna said...

Congratulations! How exciting!

jax said...

Yay! Glad you are feeling better than last time! Congrats!

Mary said...

Congrats Camille and Matt, that is awesome! You make adorable babies! And thanks Camille for your advice on colic. I will look up the five "s's" and try to put them into practice.

Lefty Lindy said...

Yay Camille! We'll be praying that this one goes much smoother! We love you guys!