Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Its a....

BOY!!!

Everything is looking healthy and we couldn't be more excited!

8 comments:

Rachel said...

Congratulations!! It will be so fun for your boys to be little buddies! And it's nice not to have to buy so much new stuff. I'm excited for you!

Anonymous said...

yyyyyyyaahooo!

Allison said...

That's so exciting! Congratulations!

The Goodrich's said...

I knew it! Well, I had a feeling. That's awesome...congrats!

Nicole Anderson said...

Congrats you guys! Maybe we could set up an arranged marriage! :D

BECKY said...

I'm dare you to count how many times people tell you "oh that's great because you already have boy stuff". I bet it'll be more than enough!
So excited for you guys... now I want to know what he's going to look like... what if this little one comes out with blonde hair.... and it turns brown?! :)
Now onto figuring out another boy name...!!!

Heidi Smith said...

Ya! Congratulations!!

Aaron and Jen said...

YAY!!! Congrats! We are so excited for you guys!!!

Call me sometime when you're feeling up to it! I thought of something fun we can do!!!