Thursday, June 16, 2011

Riley's Blessing Day

We blessed Riley on June 12th, 2011 and the day was perfect.

Matt and I were both a little nervous because Cameron screamed through his whole blessing. We were also nervous because Cam is such a Daddy's boy, and especially at church, only wants to sit with Matt. Luckily everything went perfectly and the day was beautiful and special for our family. We are so thankful to have Riley in our family! We are also thankful for all the friends and family who came to support us...we really feel blessed!

Riley getting prepped for his big day!
This is the blessing outfit my mom made for my oldest brother, Eric. It has been worn by all 3 of my brothers, Cameron, Stockton and now Riley.
Nikki and Brittany
Bryan and Ryan
Lauren, Megan, Cameron (my cousin...not my little Cam)
Matt's Mom and my Dad with Ry
cousins!
My cousin Lydia and her husband Bryan
Scott, Wendy, Amber and Cortlan
Teran and me!
My lovely Mama!
Riley lounging in his swing
Aunt Megan with Riley
My family
Matt's family (ps, thanks to Matt's dad for being a wonderful grill master!)
Some of our friends
Our family of 4!!

5 comments:

Kim said...

What a beautiful day!

BECKY said...

LOVED all the new posts! I love that Matt planned a family day for you guys! And you look STUNNING in tha purple dress!

Rachelle said...

Congrats. Only wish I had been there. I'm was thinking #1 Riley and Cam look a lot alike. #2 There was a picture of Riley that reminds me very much of a similar picture of you around the same age. and #3 Riley doesn't look like a little preemie baby anymore. He has definitely bulked up. :) (I mean that as a GOOD thing.)

Rachelle said...

It's probably because I am not really comparing Riley to how Cam looks now, but to how he looked as a baby since that it really how I still remember him. That first picture of him with his eyes closed reminds me very much of how Cam looked at that age.

Aaron and Jen said...

Looks like it was a beautiful day! Sorry again that we missed it! Let's get together soon!