I stopped nursing at the end of January, and with Valentines Day coming up, I wanted to plan a little getaway with Matt. We haven't been away from our kids more than 1 night since Cam was born.
After we dropped the kids off at my Mom's (thanks Mom!) we headed to Blue Lemon for lunch-so yummy! We headed up to Crystal Hot Springs to soak the afternoon away. Next we headed up to Logan and of course had to go to the cheese factory. We stayed at the Anniversary Inn in the Caribbean Cove room and went to Cafe Sabor for dinner. Matt and I did much of our dating in Logan, so there are lots of good memories there for us. After a delicious breakfast in the morning, we headed back to Salt Lake to go to Hale Theater. We have season tickets, thanks to my parents, and it is one of our very favorite things to do together! Finally we headed back to pick up our kids. We had such a great weekend and it was so nice to get away and relax for awhile. The only problem was...I didn't take any pictures, except this one:
Oh well. Happy belated Love Day!
This is what Matt gave me for V-Day. A dozen "flowers" that he folded himself, each with a reason he loves me, written on the inside. Yep. My husband is quite the romantic!
No comments:
Post a Comment