Ahem...its been a mighty long time since I've been on this blog. 6 months to be exact. Lots has happened in the last 6 months, way too much to really do it any justice by trying to blog each little thing. I do want to get some pictures up here since this is sort of my family scrapbook. Enjoy!
We had a lovely Easter, which included dyeing eggs at Grandma and Grandpa Goodrich's. Cameron didn't love it so much...maybe next year?
A highlight from April was that a friend who I met when I went to Ghana several years ago, came to visit Utah! This is Marco-he is a Deaf man from Ghana who has put so much work into furthering Deaf education in Ghana. He is awesome, and totally hilarious. I love this guy.
I got to go on a little shopping spree in Park City with some of my best girlfriends. We had a blast!
And, this is a random picture, but funny so I posted it. Riley is kind of a messy eater. Dinner time is a real treat at our house.
Monday, September 17, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
so fun to catch up on your life! I the video of Riley talking on the phone... he must mimic what he hears you do! JUST KIDDING!!!!!!!!!!!! I love the spaghetti picture too! Looks like such a fun summer for you guys... so busy! Way to have so much fun even with not feeling good. You rock.
My goodness you guys have fun! I liked all the pics, thanks for finally updating! You have a super cute family.
Post a Comment