Monday, May 19, 2014

Just For Fun

Cameron (4 yrs 8 months):

Favorite color: Light Blue
Favorite movie: Planes
Favorite breakfast: Toast
Favorite dinner: Chicken Nuggets
Best friend: All my friends
Favorite TV show: I don't know
Favorite scripture story: Mary, Joseph and Baby Jesus
Favorite book: Thomas the Train Magazine 
Favorite game: Tag and Spiderman
Favorite story: I don't know
Other kids think that I am: I don't know
What do you like about your Mom? Loving Her
What do you like about your Dad? Giving him hugs
What do you like about Riley? Sharing with him
What do you like about Micah? Making him happy
What do you like about yourself? I don't know
When I grow up I want to be: A Paleontologist
I like learning about: Spiderman
I want to go to: The Art Museum
If I had one wish it would be to: that toy that makes things that look like spiderwebs
Favorite thing to do: Play Spiderman
Favorite toy: helicopter
Favorite song: Spiderman song

Riley (3 years 2 months):
Favorite color: Green
Favorite movie: Thomas movies
Favorite breakfast: Waffles
Favorite dinner: Waffles
Best friend: Cameron
Favorite TV show: Cat in the Hat
Favorite scripture story: I don't know
Favorite book: Cat in the Hat
Favorite game: Hungry Hippos
Favorite story: I don't know
Other kids think that I am: Funny
What do you like about your Mom? Going to the Beach (huh?)
What do you like about your Dad? Choosing a movie with him
What do you like about Cameron? Being Brothers
What do you like about Micah? Being Brothers
What do you like about yourself? I told you, my name is Riley
When I grow up I want to be: go to school and play
I like learning about: I'm learning to go to steps where giant spiders are (huh?)
I want to go to: the museum
If I had one wish it would be to: to go to the beach
Favorite thing to do: go on a rollercoaster (huh?)
Favorite toy: Mater the tow truck
Favorite song: Cat in the Hat Song


2 comments:

BECKY said...

So fun!
Eliza did one about me a week ago and said my fave food was beans and toast. Uhhh... I've never eaten that!

The Goodrich's said...

These are so funny! Cameron like Spiderman, much? And where did Riley learn about the beach? Haha, cute boys!