We had a wonderful Easter this year. We were able to go down to my parents' for a delicious dinner of tri-tip steak. I ate so much I thought I just might explode!
After dinner we all went for a walk. Molly sure held the process up, but it was fun to watch her being so independent and inquisitive about everything.
After we got back, the guys were hanging out front playing frisbee while the girls were just chatting on the porch in the lovely weather. While we weren't watching, Molly stepped in some dog poop, not to mention, somehow got it on the seat of her pants, and it was pretty funny to watch Justin carrying her up to the house at arms length.
On the way home, Matt and I called all of our Grandparents just to chat for a few minutes. We want all of them to know how much we love and appreciate them, and just love talking with them. I wish we lived a little closer so we could see them more often.
I also want to express how grateful I am for this wonderful season when everything is new and clean and fresh. Everything reminds me of My Heavenly Father's love for me. I am so grateful for the "newness" of the atonement and how it can make me clean each and everyday. I feel so blessed for that blessing in my life and for the Savior's incredible sacrifice for me. Happy Easter everybody!

No comments:
Post a Comment