Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Family Camp

Matt's brother, Jameson, was a counselor at an Episcopalian camp this summer. We went up a couple of weeks ago to family camp, and had a great time with Matt's family. We ate lots of good food, hiked, played some fun games, and just got to relax. It was the first weekend after Matt had finished summer classes, so it was especially wonderful! Thanks to Matt's Mom and Dad for inviting us to come along!
Dinner Time!

Waiting for the games to begin.


Here we are at lake Solitude, being carefully supervised by our counselor.


Matt on the rock climbing wall.


11 comments:

The Goodrich's said...

Looks like fun. Where did you go? It looks really pretty.

Woodbury Family said...

Keep up the blogging. I love seeing what is happening with you guys.

Jordan High Class of 2003 said...

JHS 2003 5 year reunion - TOMORROW Saturday August 16
11am - 2:30pm
Quarry Bend Park (the old gravel pit off of 9400 S.).
Bring your own food and come to hang out and visit.
See you there!

The Nelson Family Smorgasbord said...

What a neat experience!!...and I love your other past blog entries. There is just something so sweet about seeing your friends become parents, grandparents, aunts and uncles.

Aaron and Jen said...

Looks like a lot of fun! Good to see that you survived your sickness! :) Did you call the other day? Don't forget colors sept 13!

Anonymous said...

Looks like you had a great time. I remember when I used to camp. "Used to" would be the key words there. I am adventurous with kids... it's called a Motel 6! Love, Sarah

Erin said...

Hey you!! I'm so glad you found my blog!

How are you doing? It looks like you guys had a great time!

We all need to get together sometime soon! That would be so fun!

Erin said...

Hey girl!! Good to hear from you! I'm so glad you found me!

It looks like you guys had a great time... how fun!

We all need to get together sometime soon! It has been too long!

Eric and Heidi said...

Looks fun...kinda like what I always hoped girls camp would be, and then realized would never be....

Ric and Meagan said...

I MISS YOUR DARLING SELF

Ric and Meagan said...

I MISS YOUR DARLING SELF