Life really does come at you so, so, so fast and it is hard to get everything in the 16 hours I am awake everyday...sounds crazy, but its true.
Anyway, I'm back tracking here to Conference Weekend. That Saturday was a particularly busy day, and a very rewarding one.
On Friday night we picked up my niece Lizzy, and nephew Andrew and took them to our place where they spent the night. They were both perfect angels, and went to bed when they were supposed to, with Andrew only waking up a couple of time during the night.
Saturday morning I got up and took Lizzy to her soccer game. Watching 4 year olds play soccer has got to be one of the best activities ever...it was adorable and Lizzy was very proud of herself. Andrew had a grand old time playing on the playground, running around my legs, and throwing grass in my hair...good times.

After the soccer game I took Lizzy, Andrew, and Lizzy's friend Lydia to a primary party at Wheeler Farm. It was a lot of fun, and the three of those kids are so funny together. The song "Girls Just Wanna Have Fun" was playing on the radio, so I taught Lizzy and Lydia the words and they were singing at the tops of their lungs, while Andrew sang, "BOYS just wanna have fun!"
After Wheeler Farm, I took the kids to their Primary program practice at the church and then back to Aaron and Rachelle's new place (only 2 blocks from us!) and helped them move in a little bit. I don't know that I was actually much help, but I gave it my best effort!Finally I went home to recuperate and get ready for the General Relief Society Broadcast. I was able to get tickets my myself, Mom, and all my sisters. The conference was amazing and there were so many wonderful messages shared.
We finished off the night with some yummy Cafe Rio (thanks Mom!) Matt and I joked that we felt like regular old parents. Luckily we were able to take the kiddos home at the end of the day and rest a little, which you can't really do when they really ARE yours!
3 comments:
What a cute little "Auntie Camille" you are. And "Uncle Matt" too.
I guess you are getting the perks of grandparents. Take the kids in small doses and send them home with mom and dad.
Ahhhh, Camillio, your time is coming when you won't have the option of "dropping the kids off"! I honestly can't even remember that time of our lives! I am so happy that you and chelle live so close to each other now! Cute pictures!
Post a Comment