Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Special Delivery

We are excited to announce (and have been dying keeping our mouths shut for quite awhile now) that a tiny Tanner will be joining our family this fall.  I'm due September 27th and we couldn't be more excited!

So far I can't believe how tired a tiny little person in your body can make you feel, or how nauseous, but I wouldn't rather be sick and tired for any other reason.  

Anyway, we are ecstatic and can't wait for fall to get here!

30 comments:

LeAnn said...

How exciting!! I am so excited for you guys! Congrats!!

Cynthia Mann said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! I'm so excited for you! I hope your morning sickness doesn't last too long. Oh, what an exciting time. Funny- I just got onto your blog earlier today thinking about how long it's been since you last posted. Glad to hear from you!

Casey and Diana said...

oh how fun!! Congratulations to both of you. Having a baby is the best!

korth fam said...

In case I haven't said it already, HOORAY, HOORAY, HOORAY soooo happy for you!

Woodbury Family said...

Congratulations Camille and Matt! What darling parents you will be. And all the little cousin friends the same age is going to be a blast. What are you Goodrich's eating to make you so fertile?

Julie said...

This is so exciting!! I too am shocked at how tired and sick something so small can make you! Hopefully that will go away soon though! Ahh I am just so excited for you!!

Shirley said...

Hey! I saw you have a blog on your status and I LOVE blogging so I stopped over here. I am so excited for you! The 2nd trimester is the best. Just countdown to week 20 and then it is seriously downhill from there. AND I think the summer months are the fastest. Good luck and only a few more weeks until the 2nd trimester! :)

Aaron and Jen said...

Congrats! We are so excited for you guys! You feeling up to a triple with Jamie and Clayton?

The Goodrich's said...

Wahoo! The secret's out. Although I'm sort of hoping for a boy so ours can have a friend, I'll be happy with either! Hope you start feeling better...

Anna said...

HOORAY!! I can't wait to see you with a preggy belly. You'll be so cute! And the baby will be too. How exciting!!!

Anonymous said...

What exciting news! A big CONGRATULATIONS from Adam and I. Hope you start getting your energy back soon. We are so happy for both of you.

Linds Forrest said...

WOA!!! CONGRATS!!! That is so exciting. Freak, you are going to be on cute pregnant girl!!

Russ and Emily Christman said...

That is really great. Congrats!

DeeAura said...

Oh, I'm so HAPPY for you!!! Congratulations, sweet girl! :)

jax said...

Congrats!! Can I have an "Amen" to the Woodbury's comment? ;)

Chalece said...

Yeah for you! I'm super excited for you!

Mamu Lou said...

Congrats guys! And how much fun for your family to have so many little blessings all in one years time!!!

Anonymous said...

Wow you are good at keeping a secret! Every time I find out I am pregnant I find myself telling strangers at the grocery store. I just can't help myself.

I am so delighted for you! Mama-hood and parenthood is the best! I know you will love it and be fantastic at it. Good times are ahead my friend. Hang in there during the first little bit, it can be rough.

Dave and KayDee said...

Yeah! Congrats! It is so exciting to start to feel the baby moving around inside of you. Hope you aren't too sick and all goes well. :)

Patrick and Shyla said...

Congratulations again!! I'm so excited for you guys!

Whitney@SomethingBroughtYouHere said...

I was wondering when you were going to announce this on your blog! I have been waiting. I am so excited for you guys!! Anway, way weird about your thyroid too. I have been on the medication now for about 6 weeks and my thyroid levels are still super low so my MD is increasing the medication. I hope it works out too! Maybe we get be pregnant together :) Congrats again!!!

Whitney@SomethingBroughtYouHere said...

I was wondering when you were going to announce this on your blog! I have been waiting. I am so excited for you guys!! Anway, way weird about your thyroid too. I have been on the medication now for about 6 weeks and my thyroid levels are still super low so my MD is increasing the medication. I hope it works out too! Maybe we get be pregnant together :) Congrats again!!!

Amy and Chace said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Nicole Anderson said...

Congrats! I'm so excited for you!!!!! I'm looking forward to baby belly pictures!

Tristen and Scott said...

congrats! Sounds like I founds your blog just in time! We really need to hang out some time

Jenna said...

Congratulations! What exciting news. We still should get together some time, we live so close. Shad and I moved just a few blocks away so we are in a different ward but the same stake.

BECKY said...

Hey howdy hey! So I was checking Anna's blog and saw your name on it and lo and behold you have a blog! And it's pretty fabulous. I won't lie... I read the whole thing. And then I was like, "Oh yeah, I'm at work?!?" Anyway, it's great and you have some fabulous pictures and stories on here. You guys are a dang cute couple. And this baby is going to be super cute. I'm predicting a boy. We'll see if I'm right!

Anyway, I hope you're feeling well and if you are adequately bored, I have a blog too.

BECKY said...

P.S. Is the blog for the Relief Society current? I've never heard about it!

Unknown said...

I must say, Congratulations! When do you find out if your baby's a girl or boy?

Amanda said...

Yay! I'm so excited for you!! Pregnancy is definitely a challenging experience, but it doesn't last forever! Congrats!!