Wednesday, April 15, 2009

We're Back!

Where in the world have we been for the last few months? For a lot of it, I have been sick. Nausea. Headaches. Throwing up. Fatigue. Yuck.

I have been having some ongoing issues with migraines, so I definitely have my good days and my bad days. We have been out and about a little bit on those good days. Here is just a little bit of what we've been doing!

We spent a fun evening with my brother, sister and their families playing pool up at the U. As a side note, unimportant to anybody reading this...just a random memory of mine, this was the night before I found out I was pregnant!

Looks like fun huh?
Not sure why I'm making such an angry face...


The good news we received one Saturday afternoon!

I was lucky enough to be invited by my niece and nephew to a fancy tea party, English accents and all.


One of my dearest friends from when I lived up in Logan, Brooke, came home from her mission and it was so fun to see her!


Matt had a fun snow shoeing excursion with my Dad and brothers, and after the whole family went out to Chili's together.




Happy Baby!

Andrew was pinned between the table and the wall, but was kind enough to give a smile anyway.
We got together with the sensational six for a trip to the temple and then lunch at Cafe Rio!


You are witnessing my first sip of a caffeinated drink. Since the headaches have been so bad and so often, my Doctor recommended taking a tylenol and drinking something caffeinated at the same time. Don't know if that is working or not...


Here I am 12 weeks pregnant.

We had a fun/eventful camping trip with my 2 brothers and their families. We went to the San Rafael Swell and it was really great weather during the day and absolutely FREEZING at night. We had a mishap on the way home with the trailer bearings pretty much burning out completely, so the girls ended up in the suburban on the side of the road watching a movie with all the kids, while the guys headed into town to get a new trailer...fun times...

Cute little Lucas


The guys assessing the damage to the trailer...

This is conference weekend. During the Priesthood session the girls and kids did a little shopping and then we went out for ice cream!

Conference Sunday with the family.


No Easter pics. I spent the day with a migraine, but my parents were sweet enough to come down and bring us some delicious left overs, thanks Mom and Dad!

16 weeks pregnant.

And...that pretty much brings us up to speed. I'll try to keep up with this blog, but no promises until I am really feeling better!

11 comments:

Anna said...

LOOK AT THAT CUTE LITTLE (and I do mean little) BABY BUMP!! I have been wondering about you and baby on the way for the past few days. Glad you posted! Sorry you've been sick and having migraines. No fun. But the end result is well worth it!!

Casey and Diana said...

Ugh I'm sorry you've been so sick. That sucks! But you're the cutest preggo lady!

Shirley said...

I can't believe how much you're showing just at 12 weeks! You are so tiny, I can't wait to see what you look like at 40 weeks. Are the migraines a pregnancy symptom? If they are, I hope they go away soon for you. It's definitely not fun to have something that takes away from your normal day to day routine.

I hope everything is going well in the pregnancy and can't wait to hear what you're having in the next few weeks! :)

Linds Forrest said...

You and your preggo belly is SO CUTE!! I love when really cute skinny people are pregnant. And your first caffeniated drink, I am so impressed just barely was your first one. I hope you start feeling better sooon! At least you look really cute!

Julie said...

I am so sorry you are so miserable! Pregnancy really is not fun at all!
You are looking so cute, I can already tell you are going to be one of those way cute pregnant people who make me jealous ;) Hopefully you start feeling better soon!
PS nice choice for your first caffeinated beverage..I sometimes wish for headaches so I have an excuse to drink a Dr Pepper..don't tell anyone though :)

LeAnn said...

Sorry you have been so sick, that is no fun at all. I hope you start feeling better soon! You look cute pregnant!

korth fam said...

What a cute pregnant girl you are!!! I'm so sorry you are sick, I had it all too, in the end you get something adorable out of it though! Surprisingly enough you forget a little and do it all again :)good luck!! We are again so happy for you. (side note) I was told Excedrin migraine was ok, all Dr.'s are different but it might be worth asking!

Dave and KayDee said...

Oh Camille, I'm sorry you've been sick, migraines are the worst. I promise though, it will all be worth it when that sweet baby gets here. It's amazing how much you can love someone so tiny. Are you finding out if it's a boy or girl?

Whitney@SomethingBroughtYouHere said...

Finally! an update! Your belly is so cute! :)

Chalece said...

What a cute belly! I'm excited for you!! I hope you start feeling better so you can enjoy being pregnant.

Ric and Meagan said...

YOu are sooo cute..... I am so happy for you two your cute belly is adorable