Sunday, July 5, 2009

A New Baby and a Birthday

Megan and Justin welcomed Stockton Ray Goodrich into their family on the evening of June 25th.  Matt and I got to go visit on Friday and he is soooo cute.  It made us so excited for our very own in less than 3 months!


My birthday was yesterday, and since Matt knew he would be at school/work and I would be at work, he sweetly gave me an entire weekend of birthday fun. 
 

On Friday after visiting Megan and Justin, we went to see Angels and Demons, which we both thought was spectacular.  I also was able to get some maternity clothes at Ross (finally!). 

On Saturday we got the car inspected, and for the first time in a long time, it passed with no additional repairs needed…wahoo!!  After we headed to an Elder’s Quorum activity and then helped Brett move into Rachelle and Aaron’s place.  Lizzy set up a cute tea party while we were moving and insisted we all come, so we took a break for some water, string cheese, crackers and taffy.  Thanks Lizzy! 



After moving we went to dinner at the Blue Iguana which was delicious and then went over to Memory Grove and just enjoyed the nice weather by taking a walk.  Matt was in a photo shoot mood, so that is why the only pictures are of me. 

On my actual birthday, I woke up to a gift in the living room.  My parents, Matt and his parents all went in together to get me a Bosch mixer!  I am so excited to start using it!  That night my sister had my parents, and my brother over to her house for a little party.  We had a delicious dinner, an excellent cheesecake made by Brett and a lot of fun.  Isn’t it fun to have your birthday last more than one day?  Thanks everybody for a spectacular birthday. 


No comments: