Wednesday, October 21, 2009

The first couple of weeks

Its time for a crazy picture palooza catch up post! Just FYI, this post is all backwards...I'm sure you can figure out which pictures I am referring to. Enjoy!

In the last month, Cam has grown soooo much! He is 9 whopping pounds these days!
Oh! Before I forget, a couple of clarifications on the posts Matt made. I was in labor for 12 hours, not 1 hour and Cam's grandparents were not in the room at the time of delivery...I had some people ask about that.

There are a few more hospital pictures down at the bottom. Matt wore a mask at the hospital, because he was pretty sick the whole time...poor guy!

There are some pictures heading home from the hospital (Cam is wearing the blue and brown pjs), and one of Cameron in the age old Tanner family bassinet!

In the first couple of weeks Cameron had lots of visitors, and lots of fun hanging out with Grandma Goodrich! Thanks Mom for taking care of us!

























































































2 comments:

korth fam said...

He's so adorable Camille! I love his O face he's making in a couple of the pics, I also like the one with him and his daddy with him wide mouthed, as if to say "Wassup!" such a cute boy! Hope you are feeling better!

Shirley said...

Wow, I think you may have the cutest little baby! I don't know how you can stand it! :) You look really good and happy. I'm so glad. Having a new baby can be so tough, and it looks like you're doing it with flying colors. Good job!