Wednesday, October 21, 2009

First Smiles!

Cameron starting smiling for the very first time on the 19th-one month and one day old! It never seemed possible that he could be any more adorable, but he succeeded! He has given some really great ones, which I have never been able to catch on the camera, but here is a pretty good one!


4 comments:

Kim said...

So cute!! Jackson has those same PJ's! I have not been able to get Jackson to smile for the camera, they always do it so much until you pull out the camera.

BECKY said...

Oh my gosh, these posts are AWESOME!!! I was actually coming over here to tell you that it was high time that we got a new post!... and I come and get like six! Woohooo!!!

Oh my HECK, I LOOOOOOOOOOOOVE the picture of Cam in the leaves with you two on your stomach. Seriously so adorable!! The pics turned out SOOOOOO good!

Matt's trip looked FAB.

The pic of all the grandkids was beyond cute!

Hooray for posts!!!!

And just in case you want it, I decided to post about the vinegar on my blog.

Shirley said...

Wow that's so early! What a smart, and CUTE, little guy!

DeeAura said...

He's so cute, Camille!