Tuesday, June 29, 2010

9 months!

My baby is 9 months old. Actually now he is almost 9 1/2. I cannot believe how fast the time goes. He is a little over 19 lbs and seems so big to me! He is getting such a fun little personality and it is so much fun watching him explore new things, and see how excited he is when he succeeds. He loves to pull himself up (or at least try) on everything and in the past couple days, he has started crawling a lot. I absolutely love being home with this little guy everyday. We have so much fun and he is a sweet, good little boy. Being a Mom is the best!

Hmmm...sorry, I can't make this picture turn for some reason. Cam is such a silly boy and loves playing with his tongue right now.
Matt and I like to look at Cameron about a million times a night between the two of us (just kidding...) just to see how sweet/funny/angelic he looks sleeping. Matt loves to document.

Cam is pulling himself up and standing on everything! Please ignore the weird pj's...
He LOVES bath time, although it is becoming quite a work out for Mom and/or Dad. He is all over the place and super slippery, so he has had his fair share of bathtime tumbles and tears. This picture is right after he stuck his head under the running water, which apparently didn't bother him at all!


We always find him getting into everything, in this case, he somehow found his way into his closet. Several times a day I find him chewing on a foreign object and have to remove it. Usually it is paper, pieces of carpet or leaves...nothing too harmful...right?

All the videos below are long because I don't know how to edit. Guess I should learn, eh? The first one is of him crawling and there is a big break in the middle because it took awhile to get him to crawl to me.

Matt always wonders how Cam eventually gets himself to sleep, because when we put him down we hear sometimes up to a couple hours of jabbering, squealing, banging object, etc. So, Matt set up a time lapse video to see what happens, just for fun.

The last one is of Cam laughing. The really good belly laugh we love is at the very beginning. The rest...well...again, I didn't know how to edit. Enjoy!

1 comment:

Julie said...

that video of Cam in his crib is hilarious!!! It totally went perfect with the song that was playing too. Haha!