We finally got him in to the doctor and it turns out he had an ear infection. Poor kid! They put him on amoxicillin and it cleared up really quickly and my Cam was back to normal, until Friday...
Last Friday I started to notice some weird little red spots on his face. They were faint at first, so I thought it might be a heat rash because we were outside. Through the day, they got worse and worse and worse...the pictures don't even do justice. Well...turns out he is allergic to penicillin, but the reaction didn't show up until a week after he started the meds...weird. Anyway, he is now on benedryl and the rash is gone and he is just dandy again.
Although it was no fun to see him sick, I will admit that I relished the chance to cuddle with him a little bit, because he is NOT a cuddly boy and never has been. It was secretly kind of nice...does that make me a bad mom?


j


1 comment:
He is the cutest little boy! And you are definitely not a bad mom for relishing in the cuddles of your sick boy. I am the exact same way! Ryan has only been sick once like that and I loved it (except for the no sleeping... but I guess we can't have it all! lol)
Post a Comment