We have had a really fun and busy month. Here is a review in pictures.
It started with some couples' therapy. This is the aggression seminar. Just kidding! This was an Elder's Quorum activity. I totally beat Matt, but I'm pretty sure he just was trying not to hurt me because I was pregnant.
Winner!
Matt did a lot of studying, and Cameron wanted to join in.
Isn't this the cutest picture in the world? Yes. Yes it is.
Snuggling up before bedtime.
We hung out at Dad's office a couple times.
Went to see a friend and her beautiful horses. Cameron was fascinated until one drooled on him.
Cameron's new favorite place (at least for the week) is his laundry basket. He loves to drag toys and books in with him.
Being cute.
Hanging out with the sensational six before Jae goes to Cali. There are just 4 here I guess...still, they are sensational.
Cam and Cade hanging out. Cam was being a grouch.
Now he feels all better! Flying in a box is cool!
Digging through the cupboards has also become a favorite past time.
Hanging out at Dad's office again. This is the play pen Matt set-up.
Hanging out at the end of a long Sunday. Ahhhh....Last but not least, a fun little video. Cam gets a little crazy before bedtime. In fact, as we speak, Matt is taking him out for a walk so I can have a break from the screaming. He is either screaming his guts out, or laughing like a little drunk boy. Tonight, he is screaming. Luckily, last night, he was laughing. And luckily, we caught it on the camera.
2 comments:
All that laffing makes me laff. :) I guess that is what happens when you give him alcohol milk before bed? :)
Love all the pics. So much fun. Especially the play pen at work!
LOVE the couple's therapy! Way to whip Matt's Butt!
Post a Comment