I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE Christmas. It is by far my favorite time of year! Cam and I enjoyed staying home one day this week, in our pj's all day, and decorating out apartment.
Cam liked sitting under the tree and looking at the lights.
He nabbed one of the candy canes I was decorating with and started eating it. I didn't have a problem with it, but....
for some reason he felt the need to sneak it underneath the table to eat it there. I later found a hugely sticky mess left behind!
Our completed tree (notice the lack of ornaments on the bottom). Cam has actually gotten really good at not grabbing the ornaments he can reach. Sometimes he tries, but then turns to look at me and tells me, "no, no!"
Enjoying a family movie night by our tree!
Cam got bored with the movie, and spent the rest of the evening sitting backwards in his rocking chair, munching on lettuce. Hmmm....
3 comments:
hehee i love that little rocking chair!sounds like you two had lot of fun. most days im in my pj's all day long :) (don't tell colton)
Candy cane + child in the wandering/hiding phase = your apt will be sticky for the rest of your lives.
I am just a random visitor but I felt the urge to wish you many blessings and thank you for your Christmas spirit!
God bless your whole family and friends this Christmas season.
Brian
Post a Comment