These are all just random recent pictures that don't go anywhere in particular, so they all get to end up in this post!
Distracting Dad from his homework on a rainy Saturday morning!
Being silly
Dinner with the sensational six (at least some of them)
Matt's birthday. I don't consider Matt's birthday to be a random event with no special post itself, but it was very low key this year due to Matt's schedule (see previous post) and I only ended up with 2 little pictures. Sorry dear.Matt has wanted a shoe horn for awhile now. I searched high and low for one, and believe it or not, I only found this one. I thought it looked a little crazy, and so did Matt when he first saw it. Now, he LOVES it and uses it every single day. No kidding.
Handsome new sweater!
Ice cream and cold stone...yum!
Reading bedtime stories with Daddy.
My boys, hanging out.
Matt found Cam sleeping like this during a nap once. Looks comfy, no?

This is Cam's latest cheesy grin. What a goof.
Handsome new sweater!
Ice cream and cold stone...yum!
Reading bedtime stories with Daddy.
My boys, hanging out.
Matt found Cam sleeping like this during a nap once. Looks comfy, no?
This is Cam's latest cheesy grin. What a goof.
3 comments:
The picture of Cameron sleeping is HILARIOUS!!! I love it!
fun pictures! i love the one of cam in his crib. tooo funny!!!
such fun posts!!!! i'm seeing a little bit of a baby bump!!! :)
you're valiant to make a 12 hr trip... I need to stop complaining about our 8 hr one.
Post a Comment