Cam seems to be growing so quickly these days I can barely keep up. He is getting taller and taller, but has stayed pretty thin. He is a tiny guy. He is taking one nap a day now and learning lots of new things everyday. He is a major daddy's boy. He still has quite the temper and seems to be experiencing his "terrible twos" just a little early! He loves bananas, grapes, eggs, pancakes, peaches, ice cream, pizza, peanut butter and jelly, and just about anything sweet. He gives kisses, waves hi and bye, beeps his and other peoples noses, gets into absolutely EVERYTHING, dances, claps, etc etc. He is such a joy in our home and makes us laugh everyday...and sometimes cry. Just kidding. Ok, not kidding.
He can say:
duck, doggy, daddy, mama, please, all done, fish, no, uh-oh, stinky, baby, thank you and a few other words I can't think of at the moment!
We love you Cameron!
3 comments:
What fun posts!! He really is growing up... already driving the van! That video is hilarious!
The pic of Matt IS funny enough to make you cry! HILARIOUS!
I was hoping for a picture of a certain someone's belly... but alas could not find one.
We need to get together soon!
Cam really knows what to do when a camera is around! Can he teach Stockton, please?
The picture with your grandparents is great...could you send a copy by chance?
I just love that little guy! Love the pics!
Post a Comment