I'm a little behind...if you haven't noticed.
We have all been home together for almost a month and everybody is great. Riley is gaining weight like a champ, Cam loves his little brother (sometimes) and is usually doing alright, except the last week or so of teething (boo!). Matt will be graduating in a couple of weeks (yay!) and we might be able to see him a little more, and I'm just trying to keep everything running at home. I love my life!
I have a zillion picture, but not much to report since we can't really go anywhere as a family until June! We snuck out once to go to the park for awhile, and we have been to our parents' homes, and that is about it. We are content here in our snuggly home keeping everybody healthy for another month. Now...get ready for a picture explosion!
Nap time!
Just for fun, a couple of videos. The first one is Riley right after he was born. You can hear the breathing trouble. It kind of makes me sad to watch it, but still...I want to remember what he was like at first! The second is Cam while staying at my Mom's. He loves my brother's dog, Missy!
7 comments:
Camille!!! Riley is seriously such a beautiful baby!!! I want to come see you guys soon, I just can't ever seem to get away from my little rugrats!!! I am sure you don't want them around baby Riley. Congrats on everything! You seem to be doing well adjusting to two. I hope Matt's schedule slows down soon!
He is adorable! You are such a good mommy! Thanks for sharing Riley with us.
Riley looks so healthy and beautiful! What a beautiful little family you have. Hope you are getting a little rest in between taking care of babies.
This post made me super happy. :) Thanks for posting!
Oh my heck Cam has grown up so much over the past couple months and looks JUST like Matt! Aaron and I were totally gooing and gahing over it (are those even words!?)!! Riley is definitely looking like you though! SUCH a fun post... keep on keeping on. Way to go on being an awesome mom of two!
You have such beautiful kids! They are so stinkin' handsome! I remember having to stay inside with Carley for a few months because she was premature too. Good job for following doctor's orders. It's so hard, but worth it, of course. Congrats on your cute family!!!!
Riley is looking so cute and healthy! You guys are such a beautiful family.
Riley is adorable! I am so happy for you! I can't wait until I can come and hold him! Hopefully when my life settles down a little bit, then I can stop by!
Post a Comment