Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Green Light!

After 3 weeks here, we got the go ahead to go home this morning! Riley gained weight last night and is doing great!

Unfortunately Cameron is a little sick, and can't come home until he is better since we can't risk getting Riley sick. Cam will probably come home on Saturday. I can hardly wait for my little family to all be together again!

A few people have asked about visiting. We would love to have visitors, but have been told that we need to be really really careful because if Riley got sick, it could land him back in the hospital. If you are sick (even a little runny nose), no offense, but please hold off on coming to visit. Also, we need to be a little careful having him around other little kiddos. Otherwise, please feel free to give us a call-we would love to see you!

Thank you all for your love and kindness. We have felt your prayers and support through all of this and we are so thankful for all of our wonderful friends and family!

Hasta la vista hospital!

9 comments:

Rachelle said...

I don't really think I'm sick, I just have a terrible hacking cough and a fever. I do also have these wierd spot covering my body and green puss oozing from my eyes. I'm sure I'm not contagious. Could I come visit tomorrow?

Nathan and Shanna said...

What good news, and oh the memories that brings back for me when I got to bring my little one home nearly 14 years ago. Congratulations!

Nikki said...

HOORAY!!! I am SOO happy for you!!! I want to come visit! Hope to have you all together soon!

LeAnn said...

Yeah!! So glad he finally gets to go home.

My 4 Gooches said...

Carley was premature as well. She was born in January and the doctor told us not to take her out of the house or have visitors until April! As bad as I felt telling people they couldn't come over, it was so smart because they could get sick so easily. Don't feel bad if you have to tell people to stay away! You are Riley's advocate, and he'll appreciate it. Nothing is worth getting him sick, especially with that nasty flu going around.
Congrats on coming home! That's so great!!!

Anna said...

Oh, that is great news! Glad he is doing so well. And don't feel bad about being cautious about visitors. Better safe than sorry!

Nicole Anderson said...

Camille,
I'm so glad that you got to go home! Hopefully your family will be reunited soon! I feel for you! We're in the eating/growing stage now.. hopefully Adalyn can be a champ like your little Riley! Love and Prayers coming your way!
Nicole

Scott & Annie said...

Congratulations, you guys! What a crazy ride! I am so glad you got to go home. He is such a handsome little boy. Hope all is well now.

Amanda said...

Hooray! Oh I'm so glad you're able to bring your little guy home. I'll continue to pray that he keeps growing and staying healthy!