Last but not least on the catch up list, is the 24th. We had a fun BBQ with the family at Eric and Heidi's house. Its one of my favorite traditions all year! Great food, lots of fun, and awesome people.
Cam and Sam looked like this through all the fireworks.
Being the inventor he is, Matt wanted to "create" a firework. It was actually pretty darn good. Way to go Matt!
Being the inventor he is, Matt wanted to "create" a firework. It was actually pretty darn good. Way to go Matt!
PS, I swear that we do see Matt's family too. I realize the posts have been very heavy on my family. Its really just because my sister was here, and we had a lot of big family events this summer!
Matt just spent the weekend with his family in California bringing back some furniture from his Grandma's house. We got an awesome dining room table and china hutch, plus a beautiful set of china--we feel so lucky! Cam and Riley also just spent the day with Grandma Nancy after I had my surgery...but I forgot to get any pictures. Next time!
2 comments:
Yay for the catch up! I love your pictures from all our get-togethers. I'll put mine on a CD if you do the same. Then we can swap.
Hope you are mending well. If you're up for it, let's get together sometime next week. I'll email you.
LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEED all these new posts! It looks like it has been a VERY good summer for you (minus the kidney stone, of course!) I always enjoy your posts. You make me happy.
Post a Comment