Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Ry-Ry

Riley is 5 1/2 months old now, and is such a little sweetheart. Unfortunately, he has many of the same stomach problems that Cameron had. We are trying to get that figured out....
Despite that, he manages to be happy most of the time, and he is such a sweetheart. His little smile literally melts my heart, even at 3 am.

He sleeps through the night occasionally, but not most of the time. He is working on rolling over, and getting better at holding his head up and sitting in his bumbo. He thinks it is hilarious when you pretend to bite his neck, or help him clap his hands. He loves watching Cameron and thinks he is pretty funny! Riley has an adorable high pitched squeal and loves to blow bubbles with his lips. He loves being wrapped up after his bath, and well...so do I. He is so cuddly and sweet and warm and smells like heaven.

I love having a sweet little spirit in our home-I could literally squeeze Ry all day if I had the time. Isn't being a mom the best?
Bouncy Bouncy!


Go ahead...wipe that puddle of you up off the floor. It makes me melt too.
Crazy Hair!!!



No comments: