Saturday, December 29, 2007

Grandma's Christmas Surprise

For Christmas, we decided to make my Mom a toy box. This is not to say that my Mom loves playing with toys, but she does love all of her grandkids playing with toys. She has been looking for a toy box to put in the living room, but could not find anything.

The boys in our family built a beautiful big box that can double as a bench! Both my Mom and the grandkids loved it! It was pretty funny to watch. Here is a little clip:

2 comments:

Rachelle Brown said...

Camille,
Even though you never put comments on my blog - I am commenting again. I like the video of Mom. It was the exact reaction that I would have expected and hoped for. What fun. Cute pictures in your slide show as well. Did you all do the Christmas wiggle this year?

Jordan said...

That could be on one of those commercials for the perfect reaction! How fun!