Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Happy New Year

Matt and I rang in the New Year in a particularly exciting and crazy way this year...okay, I am being sarcastic.




My brother and his wife and daughter moved to Orem so my brother could start his new job. We spent New Year's Eve helping them move in. We ended up having a lot of fun afterwards at another brother's house. We didn't end up staying until 12:00, because we were all pretty tired.




We ended up going back to my parents' house, and sometime around 12:00 we managed to say "woo-hoo" before we fell asleep...I know...we are such party animals.




We did get to talk with my sister and her family on the Webcam, which was a lot of fun. We can't wait until they move back to Utah in July!

Halfway through the night, we started up an impromptu New Year's Eve Dance. Here is a fun little video:



No comments: