This means I get to write all the great things about my husband for all to see! Here goes: 
What is his name? Matthew Bennett Tanner
How long have you been married? Just over 7 months
How long did you date? I can't give an exact number. We started dating in high school and then while we were in college, then he went on his mission, I dated around and when he came home, we were engaged 6 weeks later. I guess I would say approximately 5 years.

How old is he? 23
Who eats more? Definitely Matt
Who said I love you first? Matt
Who is taller? Matt
Who is smarter? Matt
Whose temper is worse? Mine. Matt will never fight with me unless I'm really getting on his nerves.
Who does the laundry? I would say the majority of the time, I do, but Matt takes a close 2nd.
Who does the dishes? Matt helps with the dishes a lot. If I cook, he cleans up, if he cooks, I clean up.
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Matt
Who pays the bills? I do.
Who cooks dinner? I do most of the time, but sometimes Matt will throw together something different.
Who drives when you are together? Matt- unless I am dropping him off somewhere.
Who is more stubborn? I think that would be me again. Well - I don't know. Matt can be stubborn too. I'll call it a tie.
Whose parents do you see the most? We try to split it, but probably mine more than his.
Who proposed? Matt
Who has more friends? We have a lot of the same friends, but overall because I lived in Logan for 4 years, probably me.
Who has more siblings? I do. I have 4 and he has 1.
Who wears the pants in the family? Matt has the final say, but I'm good at getting my way too.

Thanks for being such a great husband Matt...I love you!
I tag Julie and Chalece
2 comments:
Wow Camille, when you blog you really blog. Nice new design. Looks good. I would have tagged you for the husband blogged, but you didn't blog back then. Nice video of Molly by the way. She seems so incredibly much older, it is wierd. We should get Megan to start a blog - what'ya thing?
Later.
Camille, I didn't even know you had a blog!! It's super cute. I'm going to put you as a link on my blog, ok?
Post a Comment