Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Fun with the Fam

My sister came into town from Maryland for a couple of weeks, and it was really great to have a chance to see her!

In honor of her coming, we all got together for a family dinner on Sunday. It always amazes me how loud we can be when we get together, and for some reason, I absolutely love the noise. It is great to feel so comfortable with everybody that we can be silly and crazy, and basically act just like we did when we were growing up! It's also great to have the grandkids now, because they just add to the fun.

After dinner we sang, played games, danced with the little kids, wrestled, and just about anything you can imagine.

I am so grateful for such a wonderful family. Each family member adds something very special to the family and I hope they all know how much I love them! Here are a few pictures to enjoy.

1 comment:

Rachelle said...

Camille,
I copied every single picture on your blog. (well only from the last few days). What fun!! Andrew sat on my lap while I read it and kept saying "MOW!!" Is that how you would spell it?