Tuesday, February 19, 2008

A Night on the Town

A couple in our ward invited us to go "contra" dancing this weekend. If you are thinking the same way as Matt, NO, I'm not saying country with an accent. It is kind of a mix between square dancing and ummm....I can't think what else...but I'm sure it is some type of mix.Most of the other people there were older couples and possibly some polygamistst?!?!
We ended up actually having a lot of fun and getting pretty dizzy by the time we went back home.
After dancing, we stopped over at our friends' Joe and Lissa's apartment for some ice cream and games. They introduced us to the Wii. I have to admit that I have never been into gaming systems, but I may have changed my mind...
We boxed, played tennis, and bowled, and I am proud to say that I beat Matt at boxing and bowling, and he beat me at tennis. I think the boxing was our favorite...it was pretty intense, and great exercise too!Here are the Wii characters we invented. They are just the spitting image aren't they? Matt is thinking about adopting this new look permanently.

No comments: