Sunday, March 30, 2008

A shocking New Do

I decided to chop my hair off, once again.  I can only handle long hair for so long, because it just doesn't quite work for me.  I always wish that it will and get excited about doing cool things with long hair, which I why I continue to grow it out time and time again.  In reality, when it gets long, I can't stand it.  Anyway, here are some before and after cheesy shots.

BEFORE



AFTER





6 comments:

Rachelle said...

I love it. Maybe I'll copy it...since imitation is the most sincere form of flattery... ha ha. Looks fantastic. Nice blog on Mom.... I agree she's pretty cool. Maybe you should call her and tell her to read it since I really don't think she reads our blogs very often.

The Goodrich's said...

Camille, it is so cute! You look so sophisticated, something I can never really pull off. Also, I loved your blog about your mom. I feel extremely blessed to have her as a mother-in-law and think you're well on your way to being just like her!

Chalece said...

You look beautiful!

Tawni said...

Hi Camille!!! I love your cute blog! And I love your cute hair! I wish mine could do that! :) Looks like you and Matt and are doing great. Have a great day and take care!

M and M said...

Love your new do! It is so cute... I too have that calling and it has been such a great learning experience for me. I feel inadequate, but grateful for the opportunity :) Maybe we can swap great Enrichment ideas...

LeAnn said...

I love your hair. I can't stand it when my hair gets long either.