Friday, May 2, 2008

TAG

I have been tagged several times in the last few weeks, and like I said before...I've been a little bit busy. Here goes!

3 joys: Riding in a car at night with quiet music playing, or even better...no music, with rain.
3 fears: Spiders, Being startled, a Family member's death.
3 goals: Start writing in my journal again, Cook more often, Exercise more.
3 current obsessions: Greek salad with yummy lemon dressing, checking my email, reading blogs
3 random/surprising facts: I sneeze an average of 7-10 times every single day, I was invited to my junior high track meet for the high jump, I cry about almost everything...the tv show Reba, spiders, hallmark commercials...everything.

I now tag Tanya Mae, Cynthia, and Megan

2 comments:

Whitney@SomethingBroughtYouHere said...

I think you sneeze more than that. It is at least 35 times in a day... and that is just at work!

Heidi & Derek said...

Hey Camille! How are you? It's been awhile since I've seen. Cute blog!