Saturday, September 12, 2009

37 and a half!

Matt wanted to take a picture of my growing belly, in case it was the last. Unfortunately, I was on my way to work and not feeling too cooperative, so this is the best he could get.

4 comments:

Nikki said...

It is amazing that you have made it this far with all of the complications you had so early on!! What a blessing, can't wait to meet this little man!

Ric and Meagan said...

Oh my gosh you have gotten so big and you are still so small.... Im so excited for you :)

Shirley said...

You look great! He is definitely almost here. I love all my prego pictures I took. I wish I had taken one before we went into the hospital. I am sure that if you happen to go in before a next picture, you'll love this one. It's amazing what our bodies can do!

Patrick and Shyla said...

12 more days!! That is crazy!! Let me know if you need anything. Good luck!!