Wednesday, September 2, 2009

In case anybody is interested...

Here is our nursery. It is simple, but we love it! It was Matt's great idea to put the quilt on the wall as a decoration, and it is so cute! It is hard to take a picture of the entire room, so I tried to get the best angles I could. Enjoy!



13 comments:

Nikki said...

So cute Camille!!! How exciting!

BECKY said...

So freaking cute. I love the animals. And it appears you've got the Laura Ingalls Wilder box set there... totally my favorites! Don't tell anyone because Aaron may get embarrassed, but we've read the whole set this summmer! And he really likes them!

jax said...

Very cute! Just one thing missing now...!

Jae said...

Ok, young Jerome is going to love that place. Eventually. I bet he'll be sort of ambivalent for the first few months. Babies are just sort of like that. Trust me.

Shirley said...

Way cute! I'm so excited for you. You look way cute by the way!

Amanda said...

That's the same crib we have! I love it, except that our mattress fits kinda funny in it. I'm so excited for you! Hang in there, the last few weeks are the hardest :)

Amy said...

You are going to have a baby!

Heidi Smith said...

Looks so cute Camille!

The Goodrich's said...

Way cute Camille! Good luck in the next week, we may have a baby sooner than we think!!! Can't wait to meet him...

The Nelson Family Smorgasbord said...

SO Cute, Camillio!! One day I am going to look at that picture you took of me at your shower and say, "Wow! Look at how puffy I was!"...but I can't say that now, because I still AM puffy! *sigh* ;-)

Aaron and Jen said...

SOOOO cute! I love it! I love how you hung the quilt on the wall! That is a cute idea! Good luck with everything! Keep us posted!

korth fam said...

I love the room! You are so close!! Thanks for the update it was great! You are going to be a great Mom Camille! I'm so excited for you!

Whitney@SomethingBroughtYouHere said...

So cute Camille!! It is coming so close... what are you going to name him?? You're little bump is so darling!!