Thursday, September 17, 2009
Happy Birthday (hopefully)
Well, its official. We are about to become parents! I started having contractions today around 1:30, shortly after my membranes were stripped. It wasn't too long before they were getting regular and we were in the doctor's office. We got to the hospital around 6:00 pm, got situated, got my epidural and then my water broke on its own. The doctor came in to finish breaking it since it only partially broke. Now we are just waiting for things to progress. Last they checked I was a 5 and the doctor said maybe sometime between 12 am and 2 am we would have a baby! We do know that it could be shorter or longer than that, but it gives us something to focus on! Right now we are both feeling excited, tired, and a little nervous. I can't believe this day is finally here! We will keep you posted.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Good luck guys! We can't wait to meet him!
Post a Comment