Monday, January 4, 2010

Happy New Post!

I love the new year. I love feeling like I have a clean slate and I can choose to make this year whatever I want it to be. Since I use this blog kind of like my personal journal, I'm trying to commit to keeping up on it better. I have a lot of resolutions...so hopefully I'll stick to it. I don't have time to write about everything, so here is a taste of what we have been up to for the last couple of months!

Visiting Antelope Island
Overrated folks, overrated. But it sure was fun to have some family time!





























Hanging Out With The Sensational Six!














Thanksgiving in Tridell with my Family
Here is a four generation picture with my Grandma and Grandpa Goodrich.

















































































Putting Up Our Christmas Tree



















Blessing Baby Cameron, December 6th 2009

We will never forget Cam's blessing day. He cried through the whole thing! It was still a very special experience though, and we are so thankful to our supportive friends and family.






































































Visiting Temple Square with Andy and Brittany









































Visiting Gardner Village, and Wrapping Presents for Sub for Santa!

This little guy is Stockton, not Cam...don't be confused!






















































Playing Hide and Go Seek with Dad, and Hanging out with Mom Looking at the Christmas Tree!










































Christmas Eve and Christmas Day with Family






































































































































Meeting
Aunt Lauren and my buddy Cade for the very first time.
















Hide and Go Seek again, and lot of diaper changes!




























Mom Teaching Me How to Play the Piano!



























Brett got a cute new poodle named Missy. She loves Brett!














Happy New Year! We can't wait to see what 2010 brings!




Enjoy this as a belated Christmas Gift. Cameron's little laughs are adorable. What comes after? Yeah, that's not quite as adorable.




4 comments:

The Goodrich's said...

So many cute pictures, Camille!

Jenny and Josh said...

Hahaha! That video is awesome!

BECKY said...

Love all the pictures!!! And I agree about Antelope Island... a bit pricey for not much! I don't know if you read my post right at the end of August about it... good times...

Love the barf at the end too!! That is QUITE the mouthful!

Rachelle said...

Was that video from Cam's blessing day? Gross. And funny. So... will you email me that picture of me and Aaron. Thx