Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Happy Father's Day

Happy belated Fathers Day to all you Dads out there, especially Matt, my Dad, and Matt's Dad. I am blessed with a lot of really wonderful men in my life who are all spectacular fathers. Thanks for all you do!

For Matt's Father's day, I was unfortunately sick, so it wasn't all that wonderful for Matt. But...to make up for it I took him on a date on Saturday to a murder mystery dinner theater and boy...it was funny! Matt ended up being the Captain of the ship the play took place on. All night, he was referred to as "Captain Matt". The woman who recruited him as the captain was an actress, playing the part of the ship's activity coordinator who is kind of obsessed with Captain Matt. She played her part so well, and it was so fun to watch Matt blush and get embarrassed. She even sang a whole song to the tune of "Jesse's Girl", but sang "I wish I was the captain's girl". Good times. Thanks Andy and Brittany for joining us. We had a great time!

Captain Matt let me wear his hat...just for a minute...
Julie, the obsessed employee. This is the look she gave Matt all night long.
Scandalous!

3 comments:

Brittany said...

That was so much fun! Thank YOU for presenting such a great idea! We had a blast!

BECKY said...

I LOVEDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD all your posts and have re-read them a couple times. They are super happy. :) I especially love the videos. I love your time lapse feature. It's so fun to watch the sun get darker and darker! Your family is great; that's pretty much what it boils down to!

The Goodrich's said...

Holy catch-up Camille! Wow! But the pictures/videos are super cute.

BTW, hope you are having an excellent birthday!