Thursday, August 14, 2014

Hiking

Matt and I have been determined to get the boys out doing some hiking this summer.  They needed the exercise and the chance to run free outside.  The first try didn't work out quite like we planned, but still was fun.

We headed up to Donut Falls, but about 2 minutes before we got to the falls, the heavens opened up and it started POURING!  Huge thunder and lightning, hail almost the size of a dime, and heavy, heavy rain.  The boys didn't like it too much, so we headed back.  By the time we got to the car, we were soaked completely through.  Both boys declared that they DO NOT like hiking!  It was pretty funny.

Before pictures

 After pictures

Matt tried again that weekend while I was away with my Mom and sisters.  He took all 3 boys and they hiked most of the day.  He said the boys did awesome, made it to the top, and were total troopers.  I guess hiking isn't so bad after all.









 This is the only shot I got of the girls.  We went to Park City, shopped a little, ate, and tubed down the Weber River.  It was a blast!

No comments: