Our family had the chance to be in the Days of '47 Youth Parade. Despite being hot, they had a good time and waved at everybody along the parade route. I even got interviewed on tv! Hopefully I didn't look too ridiculous. Our float was about the Book of Mormon, so our family dressed up like missionaries. It was so hot that I wanted to modify the costumes a bit, and they ended up being cute. Everybody said we looked like we were representing the Polynesian Mission. Grandma April, Grandpa Gene, Grandpa Ric, Grandma Nancy, and Jameson came to support the boys, which they loved!
The boys also loved the family festival at the end of the parade. Micah and I headed home, but Matt and the boys stayed for hours-face painting, jumping on bounce houses, and building. What a great day!
We also went to the 24th of July Parade the next week. This has become a family tradition that we all enjoy! This time it was fun to have Grandma Nancy join us!
No comments:
Post a Comment