Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Just Checking In

I haven't written anything on this blog for almost 1 month now.

In all honesty, I really don't have anything to write, but I figured it was about time to just check in and say we are still alive and kicking.

I was all set to write about our fun weekend. We had plans for a ward snow shoeing activity and then plans with friends. Well, it wasn't such a fun weekend since I spent Saturday on the couch with a cold and a cough. Luckily it was all but gone on Sunday.

We do have some exciting news though...Matt got a job that should work perfectly with his school schedule. We are both excited for him to have a little bit more to do, since he has been pretty bored when he isn't at school:)

All in all, we're still here, but we're just being pretty boring and trying to stay warm in all of this snow. I know its a pain, but we are happy to get out of the drought, and since we are in an apartment and we don't need to shovel the snow....we don't mind it all!

I don't have any pictures for this week, so enjoy this picture of a sight we are all too familiar with these days!

2 comments:

The Goodrich's said...

Camille, I don't think you guys are boring at all! Hope you're feeling better and congrats to Matt for the new job! Hope we see you soon!

Scott & Annie said...

Camille,
It was great to hear from you! It looks like you're doing well. I just made my blog private, so would you mind emailing me your email address and I can add you? annie_osmond@hotmail.com. Thanks!
-Annie Lloyd (Osmond)