Don't let the title deceive you...we are far from super gymnasts, but we had the chance to pretend we were this weekend.We went with the sensational 6 to an open gym, with all kinds of inflatable equipment, trampolines, and a big pit of foam. It was fun to do pretty much whatever we wanted without being too worried that we might get hurt.


Afterward, we went out to dinner at Zupa's (yum!) and then played games at the Souters. Hanging out with the sensational 6 is the best. These guys are hilarious when they get together! A good sense of humor and no fear of being made fun of are both a must with these guys!
4 comments:
I was going to comment on your other posts but you went blog post queen on them! That sleepover with your niece was sooo cute. Where is that place of inflatable things? Looks like so much fun!! ISn't it fun to stay friends with people you've known for so long. That's so awesome you all are still so close! Any babies with any of those friends?! :)
Camille, I kind of stumbled across your blog through some links on other blogs, but I was excited to see it was someone I knew! I think the last time I saw you was up at USU a while ago (I'm not imagining that am I??). Did you graduate? Well it looks like you and your husband have a lot of fun together and I love all your pictures!
Natalie Dahl
THat looks like you guys had a lot of fun! I love your background, it's so cute! Hope you are doing well!
Camillio
I dub you two "Couple of the Year"! You do the funnest, cutest things together! Way to be CUTE to the 12th power!
Post a Comment