This story is only being published with Matt's permission, so in case anybody thinks I'm a mean wife...I'm not!
A few nights ago I came home late from some Relief Society Visits to find Matt cooking dinner. "Woohoo!" I thought to myself.
I wasn't exactly paying attention to what or how he was cooking, but at one point I did notice him take a chicken breast, place it between 2 pieces of wax paper, and proceed to pound it thoroughly with the blunt end of a knife. Of course I was curious, but didn't ask since I was just happy that he was cooking instead of me.!
The pounding continued, and finally my curiosity got the better of me. When I asked Matt what he was doing, he simply answered, "pounding the chicken". Well...DUH! I started to read the recipe and immediately noticed the confusion. The recipe called for "1 pound chicken". I showed that to Matt, who finally stopped the pounding to read the recipe. He thought that it meant he needed to pound the chicken, instead of cook with 1 pound of chicken. I laughed and laughed until it hurt. If you don't think that's funny, well...either you don't have a sense of humor, or I guess you just had to be there.
Still, thanks Honey for the delicious flattened chicken dinner.
Tuesday, February 26, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Oh my gosh I was just laughing so hard I couldn't even tell Jordan why!
That totally sounds like a blonde joke!
That is hilarious!!!! Tell Matt thanks for the laugh! Haha...
That's worse that confusing milk for semi-sweet chocolate chips! Finally I have met my match.
Post a Comment