This year while all the men went to Priesthood, me, my Mom, and Megan went out to eat (I can't remember where we went!). While I was there I saw both Julie and Lindsey and got to chat with them for a little while. After that we went to Tai Pan Trading Company and I bought a few spring decorations for our little apartment.
When Priesthood was over we met all the guys for some Italian Ice Cream (again...can't remember the place, and the name of the ice cream is escaping me). Anyway, it was a lot of fun.
These are a few pictures of our great weekend. Molly is being tickled by her parents and we were all getting a kick out of her giggles.
Apparently Tiana wants to be a photographer when she grows up. She borrowed our camera and went throughout the house taking pictures of everybody and saying, "good one guys" or "oops, that one is weird. Smile again!" She was pretty cute. This is one of her masterpieces.
After the first session we played a family game of kickball. Tiana didn't quite understand the game, so it was more a game of "Tiana run in a big circle and everybody else pretend to try and get her out". We had a good time!
1 comment:
Camille, those are fun pictures-Tiana also got a hold of our camera! Also the name of the ice cream is gelatto (although I'm not too certain about the spelling). Justin and I are excited to go back...
Post a Comment